In 2019, the UAE introduced this Visa for a wide range of individuals within the UAE and abroad. Foreign nationals can reside in the UAE more efficiently, thanks to the Golden Visa. This enables individuals to spend ten years living, working, and studying in the UAE while taking advantage of its comforts. Much like the investor visa, the Golden visa also offers a long-term stay for investors in the country. To ensure you receive your visa promptly, it is advisable to hire visa services in Dubai or any emirate you wish to get your visa from. The Golden Visa in the UAE is an excellent opportunity to stay in the country for a longer duration.
This visa is only available to people who fall into specific categories and have certain abilities and talents. The following are the categories.
- Pioneers in Humanitarianism
- Outstanding Talents
- Outstanding college graduates and students
- Professionals and Scientists
- Frontline Workers
- Eligibility criteria and categories differ for each type. Contact us to learn more.
- Must have a UAE work visa
- The job should be classified at the first or second occupational level per the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation classification
- Bachelor’s degree or above is required
- Applicants must make at least $8,167 (AED 30,000) per month to be eligible