Ras Al Khaimah Offshore is a part of Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority, offering a comprehensive solution and flexible regulatory framework for international businesses. RAKIA Offshore is an international offshore business center for non-resident entrepreneurs who need an offshore location to conduct business and outsource back-office activities.
For clients seeking flexible and cost-effective entity from which to conduct international trade and services or investment holding for both domestic investments and international investments, then RAKIA offshore company formation is the simplified solution for them. Ras Al Khaimah offshore company is restricted from carrying out business with other UAE based entity and individuals.
Advantages of RAKIA Offshore Company
- 100% foreign ownership
- Complete privacy, confidentiality, and protection of assets and information
- Ability to maintain bank accounts in the UAE
- RAK offshore incorporation has no exchange controls
- Choice of law (common law, civil law or any jurisdiction of your choice)
- Property ownership for non-residents in UAE free zones
- No local director/shareholder requirements
- Ability to issue multiple classes of shares (Custodian shares and restricted bearer shares)
- Own intellectual property such as patents, trademarks and copyright
The expert consultants at Business Link support our clients and guide them through A to Z procedures of RAKIA offshore business setup. If you have further clarification on RAKIA offshore company registration, call our consultants at 00 971 556070118 to arrange a free, non-obligation one to one consultation, or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org