All the Company Setup in Ras Al Khaimah Offshore. It offers immense opportunities for growth due to its flexible and legal financial framework. RAK is booming on the economic front as a lot of economic activities are carried out in this highly developed emirate. The business investors investing in the offshore company are permitted to get complete foreign ownership of an international company based in RAK.
Located in the north of the UAE, RAK is becoming a preferred option for international investors as it is also less than an hour from Dubai. Traveling for business also becomes easier as RAK is in proximity to international airports.
There is an exemption from taxes and you get registered as a reputed company. It is possible by paying acceptable RAK Offshore Company Cost. Ras Al Khaimah Offshore is a part of the RAK Investment Authority providing a flexible regulatory framework and optimal solutions for various international businesses. It is the best decision to invest in RAK offshore for non-resident investors looking for a prominent offshore location. To regulate their business while outsourcing the back-end activities.
Documents required for Ras Al Khaimah Company Formation
For an individual-
- Copy of the passport of the shareholders and directors.
- Copy of the address proof such as the utility bills, tax bill, rental agreement, etc.
For a corporation-
- Certified document of Incumbency Certificate
- Memorandum of Association
- The Articles of Association
- Authorized signatory of the shareholder
- Copy of the notarized corporate resolution concerning the incorporation approval
- Name of the shareholders and other directors or owners
Benefits of RAK ICC Company
RAK has experienced an explosive rise in the number of foreign investors willing to invest in the well-developed economy of the emirate. Due to its excellent economic development and ever-increasing business opportunities, investors prefer RAK Offshore Company Formation over others.
The benefits you get when you incorporate your business in RAK offshore.
- The flexible government regulatory framework and policies.
- 100% foreign ownership over the business setup.
- High-class infrastructure and use of the latest technologies
- Good trade relations with neighboring nations
- The option of property ownership for non-resident UAE investors
- No need for shareholders or directors for company formation
- Availability for opening bank accounts in UAE
- Option to choose the jurisdiction for the operations of your company
- No exchange controls
- Intellectual property rights (trademarks, patents)
- Confidentiality and security of the information provided
- Complete protection of the company assets
Business Link UAE is the service to trust when looking for a reliable option for forming your company in a developed economy like RAL. Our well-qualified consultants are there to take you out of any issue you encounter while the Ras Al Khaimah Company Formation process.