Follow a Simple Visa Process and Bring your Nanny or Maid to Dubai!
The head of the family (called the sponsor, and usually the man) can obtain a nanny visa in Dubai, whose salary is not less than 6000 AED per month or AED 5000 + accommodation. Singles are not eligible to sponsor a maid. You can only sponsor a maid from the following countries: India, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Ethiopia, Bangladesh and Indonesia.
Documents Required to Sponsor Maid in Dubai
- Sponsor’s salary certificate in Arabic (for government employee) OR, sponsor’s employment contract (for private employee) and accommodation contract that shows a minimum of 2 bedrooms with the Ejari certificate.
- Typed request from the authorized typing office
- Sponsor’s passport
- Copy of the maid’s passport.
- Photos of maid passport (minimum 3 required)
- Affidavit of the embassy/consulate certifying the non-relationship, if the maid is from the same country
Procedures for Servant Visa in Dubai
- Go to an authorized typist and fill out the form for the entry permit. Pay AED 110 + write fee separately (which varies from one typist to another). If it is urgent, pay an additional 100 AEDs. If the maid is already in the country, you must pay an additional 500 AED.
- Go to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs – Dubai (GDRFA) and send all documents after attaching a non-urgent visa messaging label. For emergencies, wait a few minutes and receive the permission to enter employment. You will have to pay a refundable AED 2000 / – deposit along with the application. (The deposit was reduced from AED 5000 to AED 2,000. See news update)
- Send the original visa or copy to your maid. If only one copy was sent, then deposit the original in DNATA Visa Desk at the Dubai airport or at the DNRD counter.
How to Apply a Residence Visa for Your Maid?
- Apply for a residence visa, the identification of Emirates and the medical aptitude report within 30 days after the arrival of your maid to the country. Visit an authorized typist and pay for urgent or non-urgent forms and go to the maid to obtain information about Emirates’ medical aptitude and identification biometrics.
- Take your maid to a medical aptitude test (see the locations and contact numbers of 14 fitness centers in Dubai). The Medical Fitness Center in Sonapur is open 24 hours for men and women, although for new visas for women, it is only open from 8 am to 8 pm. Just in front, there is an Emirates identification center open 24 hours, although for women, it is only open from 7 am to 9:30 pm.
- All new maids will be screened for HIV, pregnancy, hepatitis B, syphilis, tuberculosis and leprosy. The hepatitis B vaccine, which costs an additional AED 50, is administered in 3 doses: immediately, reinforcement after 1 month and reinforcement after 6 months. If you keep the yellow certificate as proof of the three doses, when you renew the maiden visa, you do not need to do this again, since the vaccine and the certificate is valid for
How to Renew a Maid’s Visa in Dubai?
This must be done annually. Do it online or go to an authorized typist and obtain a medical application form issued online (free, although some typists charge AED 20) and request renewal (AED 5080 + ordinary charges or AED 5180 + urgent charges).
Take your maid for a medical aptitude test. (Consult the locations and contact numbers of 14 medical conditioning centers in Dubai). If you show a test of the hepatitis B vaccine you took (yellow certificate showing the three shots taken), then you do not have to pay again since the vaccine is valid for 10 years.
Business Link UAE is a leading company with a team of experts which will guide you and make the entire process hassle-free for the customers. You can now bring your nanny, servant, or maid to your place easily. We assure good quality and trusted Maid Visa Sponsor services. Our expertise in the field has made us a reliable partner in the market.