UAE is a rapidly amplifying economy. It is one of the most sought-after nations for foreign entrepreneurs to set up their dream businesses. One can find endless reasons that allowed the country to emerge as an ideal spot for global investors and entrepreneurs.
Ease of doing business, promising security and stability, tax-free regime, diversified culture, huge foreign direct investments, strategic geo-location, top-notch infrastructure, favorable government policies, etc., are key reasons that made UAE a heart of worldwide businesses and multinational companies.
Setting up a business in UAE, however, asks executing a set of formalities. The paperwork, document clearing, dealing with government officials, and a lot more that foreign entrepreneurs initially need to ensure. That’s where PRO services in UAE are crucial in offering adequate guidance to save precious time engaging with the major pre and post-incorporation formalities.
Are you also planning to expand your business in UAE? If yes, we have got you covered! This article will thoroughly guide you on what PRO services are all about, their importance, why your business needs to hire PRO services, how to find the best PROs in UAE and much more.
What are PRO Services?
PRO, an abbreviation of Public Relations Officer, is a Government Liaison Officer who carries out government and legal documents clearing and notarization, visa application, immigration and labor card processing, dealing with UAE government officials, license approval from the regulatory authority, and lot more.
The job of PROs in UAE is obligatory in nature, as violating a single formality may lead the company to be blacklisted. So, it’s highly recommended to take necessary care while electing the one with standardized knowledge of UAE laws and government policies, as well as owning years of experience providing PRO services in the country.
For example, you can consider the professional PRO team at Business Link, which has been serving this realm for more than a decade to streamline legal document processing and other regulatory formalities required for setting up all types of establishments nationwide.
Let’s explore what advantages you might procure through PRO services!
Advantages of PRO Services in the UAE
Hiring or outsourcing PRO services is more like an investment than an expense in UAE. It ensures that your business accomplishes all rules, regulations, government policies, and laws established by the UAE government. Ultimately, it prevents your business from paying hefty fines and penalties to government officials.
2. Streamline Business Setup Process
While establishing a business in UAE, one must undergo various formalities at different government departments. It’s not as simple as you might think! The entire process, from conceiving the idea of setting up a business to starting your first business activity, comes with endless legal document clearing, approval phases, and dealing with government officials.
It’s time-consuming and doesn’t let you concentrate on the lucrative business opportunities you come across. That’s where PRO streamlines it with their years of experience, knowledge of laws, and the latest governmental policies released by the UAE.
3. Accelerating Business Efficiency
Professional PROs let your business efficiently manage by simplifying the compliance of various policies and laws and coordination with authorities. It allows you to focus more on your business activities, expansion, and revenue generation rather than only on lots of paperwork and government approvals. Ultimately, it accelerates your business efficiency!
Things You Should Consider Before Hiring/Outsourcing PRO Services in UAE
Now, if you’re all set to acquire PRO services. You are left with two options, i.e., either hiring or outsourcing PRO services.
Whatever you opt for, it’s essential to make sure of the below-mentioned checklist to secure the optimum outcome at the end!
- Consider the legal documentation process and formalities followed by various businesses in your market segment.
- Acquire an overall knowledge of UAE labor laws, visa policies, immigration laws, licensing processes, etc., to know which kind of PRO services your business will require.
- You may find hundreds of business setup consultants in the UAE, but opting for the best is no less than a challenging task. So, it’s highly recommended to analyze the market and narrow down the list of such business setup consultants based on their experience in this realm, your business requirements, and how strong their relationship is with the local governments and other authorities, as it will, later on, assist you in acquiring approvals and documents clearances for your business.
- Don’t forget to consider the value-to-cost or cost-to-benefit ratio before you hire PRO services in UAE. Hiring the one that best fits your budget should be your uppermost priority.
- Analyzing the success records of the PRO companies. Checking their online reviews. The ratings and testimonials were written by their ex-clients and direct contact with their clients. It eases your job to find the best PRO company in UAE.
- Once you finalize to opt for a PRO company, it’s crucial not to miss reading or analyzing every term and condition mentioned in the agreement between you and your PRO service provider. Consider every clause, sub-clause, and section mentioned in the agreement to ensure it suits your requirements and avoid future conflicts.
Transform Your Business Operations with PRO Services
Whether you choose mainland, freezone, or offshore to set up your business, the requirement for PRO services is inevitable.
The professionals at Business Link are experienced in offering comprehensive PRO services to new or ongoing establishments. Their robust relationship with the local government and other authorities for more than a decade has led them to be the most renowned PRO services provider across the nation.