Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone (UAQ FTZ) is a hub for many businesses ranging from sole entrepreneurs to big MNCs. This Emirate facilitates the optimum setup for company formation in UAQ Free Trade Zone; it offers a great milieu for startups, small-medium enterprises, and other business ventures looking for efficacious investment options in UAE.
With choosing to set up your company in UAQ Free Trade Zone, you sign up for zero taxes, complete repatriation of the capital and profits, no restrictions in investment, and no tax. UAQ FTZ is in the vicinity of a number of main UAE seaports and international airports. The office setup here employs cutting-edge technology and spacious warehouses.
At Business Link UAE, our tailor-made solutions and consultancy clear the way for your Business Setup in Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone. We provide extensive support and other managerial services for making the process of company formation in UAQ hassle-free and quick. Our consultants aid you in each step and instruct you through the process of forming a company in UAQ FTZ.
Types of licenses in UAQ FTZ
Standard commercial license
– This license is for all types of commercial and e-commerce establishments. The commercial license enables importing, exporting, distributing, and storing of goods.
– Consultancy license is for the different types of consultancies acting as an advisory for different professions such career, business, art, etc.
– Services license is a permit for providing services mentioned on the license in the Free Trade Zone. Some of the services include travel services, car rental services, courier services, and more.
General trading license
– This license allows the execution of different trading activities permitted within the UAE. It provides flexible options for engaging in the trading activity in a commodity allowed in UAE.
– This allows the importing of raw materials required in the manufacturing, processing, assembling, and packaging of products. It also enables freely exporting such products. These products include juices manufacturing, pasta manufacturing, manufacturing of disposable products, nuts and screws manufacturing, etc.
– This permit is for individuals who want to operate as a freelancer in UAQ. The freelance permit enables creative professionals, artists, musicians, producers, to freelance in Free Trade Zone.
- No need to have share capital for forming a company
- Quick and easy registration of your company
- Availability of land, warehouse, and physical office
- A wide range of business opportunities to engage in
- Flexible rules and regulation for investing in FTZ
- Proximity to seaports and internal airports
- Perfect location and environment for SMEs and micro-businesses
- No personal or corporate tax required
- Complete ownership over the Company Formation in UAQ Free Trade Zone
- 100% Repatriation of capital and profits
- Tax exemption for import and export in FTZ
With the aid of Business Link UAE, the process of Company Formation in a Free Trade Zone becomes suitable to your specific requirements. Our consultants make certain to eliminate any obstacle that slows down the process and assures that everything is executed in an authentic and lawful manner.