Dubai Media City or DMC is one of the free zones in Dubai formed to establish a part of UAE as a hub for media and publications. The Dubai government build it in 2001 with the motive to encourage different media companies, news agencies, online media, publishing houses, advertising, production, and broadcast undertakings in Dubai. For those who are planning to set up their business in UAE, DMC Company formation can be more beneficial that offers more advantages.
Such endeavor has opened gateways for people who want to firmly establish themselves in the media and entertainment departments by providing their related unique talents. As of now, DMC is housing more than two thousand international and regional media companies employing a great number of workers. While at the same time enjoying the privileges a free zone has to offer that are zero taxation of corporate and personal tax, 100% of the capital invested and profits made, no restrictions on currency or foreign exchange, etc.
Required documents for Dubai Media City Company Setup
DMC is the best way to proceed if you are steadfast with your decision to establish your company in Dubai. There is also a facility for media centers to encourage regional talent and entrepreneurs. For having a Dubai Media City Business Setup, you have to adhere to certain documentation required to get your work started. Here is what you need to provide.
- Getting the application form for registering the company
- Applying for a License for your specific business type
- Blueprint of the Business plan
- Copy of the passport of shareholders and directors or legal representative
- Original copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Copy of the Board resolution of your company
- NOC from resident company or employer or visa provider
- Evidence supporting the availability of minimum share capital
- Document proof of Registration and License charges
Procedure for the Dubai Media City Company Setup
For confirming that you set up your company in an authentic manner, approval from DTMFZA is mandatory. This authority is responsible for the setup and registration of each company that is seeking to establish itself in DMC.
Steps that need to follow for company formation are:
- Filling the online application form mentioning the relevant details of your company and then submitting it to DTMFZ. This form is then assessed by the appropriate authorities.
- Submit the original and the copy of the legal documents after they are approved.
- Signing and submitting the Memorandum of Association.
- Depositing the required share capital for license and lease approval.
Business Link UAE provides high-quality services for Dubai Media City Business Setup. Besides, the media startup or company operating in DMC gets abundant options to build stronger connectivity, get brilliant management services. Be a part of company building events, and various other invaluable services offered by the government. Working here also makes for functioning under flexible government rules and regulations and enjoying world-class infrastructural facilities. It is a unique free zone offering a great platform for an organization to showcase their products and services and network with prominent marketing organizations.