Setup a Business in Dubai Silicon Oasis
Established in 2004, Dubai Silicon Oasis offers a great environment for businesses to proliferate in the fast-growing high-technology industry of Dubai. It has now become much easier for entrepreneurs belonging to the technology sector to start a business in Dubai as Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) is a free zone exclusively established to facilitate both budding and seasoned tech entrepreneurs and investors realize their dream of transformation and innovation.
Owned by the government of Dubai, Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority is a technology park offering world-class infrastructure and many business incentives to firms operating within the free zone.
Types of Company Formation in Dubai Silicon Oasis:
- Branch Company
This type of company formation in UAE is most suitable for organizations that already exist outside of Dubai. Foreign company owners can set up a branch in Dubai Silicon Oasis and benefit from the city’s dynamic business environment, without any share capital required.
Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
Registering a company in DSO as an FZE (Free Zone Establishment) is an ideal choice for those who wish to go solo. An FZE doesn’t require any shareholders and can be registered by a single shareholder. Below are some financial requirements to register an FZE:
- A minimum capital of AED 100,000 is required
- Any additional capital should be in multiples of AED 10,000
- Free Zone Company (FZCO)
An FZCO is one of the most widely registered types of company formation in Dubai Free Zone and requires a minimum of two shareholders. These shares can be owned by an individual or a company.
Below are some financial requirements to register an FZE in DSO:
- A minimum capital of AED 100,000 is required
- Each share should be equal to or a multiple of AED 10,000
Types of Licenses in Dubai Silicon Oasis:
Choosing the right license that covers all the activities of your business is really important. Those wishing to start a company in Dubai Silicon Oasis have the option to choose from 3 types of licenses. These licenses should be chosen depending on the kind of activity your business is expected to carry out.
Please note that the branch companies are required to conduct only the activities which the parent company already carries out – no additional activity can be added.
- Trade License
A trade license is required for those investors who wish to import, export and distribute product lines, as specified in the license.
- Service License
A service license is required for those investors who wish to operate a specific service business in Dubai Silicon Oasis.
- Industrial License
This is required for those who wish to carry out industrial activities such as importing raw material and manufacturing, assembling, packaging and exporting the finished products.
List of Documents to be Submitted:
There are several documents which must be submitted in order to start a company in Dubai Silicon Oasis, these are mentioned below:
- An application form
- Letter of intent
- A business plan
- Company profile and brochure
- Annual audited financial report of the organization or a 6-month bank statement of the shareholder(s)
- Each shareholder’s original bank reference letter
- CV and passport copy of the shareholder
- CV and passport copy of the manager
- A No-Objection Letter from the sponsor, if it’s a UAE-based company
Following submission and approval of the above-mentioned documents, licenses will be obtained within (enter number of days here) business days and company formation in Dubai Silicon Oasis will begin.
About Dubai Silicon Oasis Company Setup Cost:
Business startup in Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) free zone starts from 15,000 AED.
Benefits of Registering a Company in Dubai Silicon Oasis:
Registering a company in a top-tier city like Dubai comes with many benefits; some of them are listed below:
- One of the major benefits that come with business setup in DSO is that no local sponsor is required to register a company and the investor benefits from 100% foreign ownership and 100% repatriation on capital and profits.
- Those who wish to start a business in UAE can be assured of a great lifestyle as the UAE offers high-quality infrastructure and a wide range of shopping, hoteling and entertainment options.
- Investors can benefit from fast-track Silicon Oasis business setup and licensing.
- Companies registered in DSO are provided dedicated to business support services.
- The strong economy of Dubai provides an opportunity for the expansion of customer base and international presence
- DSO offers avant-garde IT infrastructure and facilities which all the businesses registered under Dubai Silicon Oasis Free Zone can benefit from
- Those who opt for business setup in Dubai enjoy 100% tax exemption on
- Corporate and personal income
- All imports and exports.
To utilize the benefits that come with company setup in DSO, entrepreneurs and investors should team up with a reputable Business Setup Consultancy in Dubai to help them acquire the right licenses and operate efficiently.
At Business Link UAE, we have the best business setup consultants in Dubai who know how to make the process of business setup in Dubai a breeze for both, seasoned and aspiring entrepreneurs. From helping you apply for the right license to creating a feasibility study and a business plan, our reputable business consultants will help you at each and every step of starting a company in Dubai Silicon Oasis. To know more about the process of starting a company in DSO and how you can benefit from it, give our expert business consultants a call at +971-556070118 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.